Hey everybody! This is SUCH a good Fritatta recipie that I just had to share it with you all. I tried it with my own family and it was a total home-run! Try making this today and I promise you that you will wow the fam.
- 4 eggs and 12 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh herb, chopped (parsley, thyme leaves, cilantro, chives)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl.
- Add herbs, red bell pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix together.
- Spray a quiche dish with non-stick spray. Pour egg mixture into it.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until fluffed and golden.
- Slice like pie and serve with more fresh herbs for sprinkling on top. Goes well with melon slices and strawberries.
10 Replies to “Delightful Herbed Frittata Recipe”
Sounds delicious, thank you, I’ll give it a try
I’ve made frittatas with 4-5 Roasted chunky red bell Peppers, at least a dozen whole eggs, a pound of cheese or more, usually cheddar and Parsley . All done in the oven. Feeds 4 hungry people. I don’t leave out the yolks.
This looks like such an easy and delicious frittata recipe. I’ve got lots of fresh herbs in my kitchen garden right now, so it’s a great great time to give it a try! Thanks for sharing.
Sounds delicious. I’m going to try this. Thank you.
Your comments are more what I think of as a frittata. I’m assuming the yolks are left out of the posted recipe to cut calories but it also cuts taste IMHO.
I have been checking out a few of your posts and it’s pretty good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your website.
Oh yes, the frittata is definitely on my menu, but I will use the whole egg. The peanut butter cookies will be baked this week end but in double volume
Looks delicious! and tasted great!
This is almost the same as the recipe I use in my restaurant, except I use 12 whole eggs and more black pepper
Comments are closed.