Hey everybody! This is SUCH a good Fritatta recipie that I just had to share it with you all. I tried it with my own family and it was a total home-run! Try making this today and I promise you that you will wow the fam.
- 4 eggs and 12 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh herb, chopped (parsley, thyme leaves, cilantro, chives)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl.
- Add herbs, red bell pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix together.
- Spray a quiche dish with non-stick spray. Pour egg mixture into it.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until fluffed and golden.
- Slice like pie and serve with more fresh herbs for sprinkling on top. Goes well with melon slices and strawberries.